MMTk command line options.
- options 🔒
- An MMTk option of a given type. This type allows us to store some metadata for the option. To get the value of an option, you can simply dereference it (for example, *options.threads).
- An option that provides a min/max interface to MMTk and a Bounded/Fixed interface to the user/VM.
- MMTk command line options.
- MMTk option for perf events
- AffinityKind describes how to set the affinity of GC threads. Note that we currently assume that each GC thread is equivalent to an OS or hardware thread.
- Select a GC trigger for MMTk.
- Different nursery types.
- The zeroing approach to use for new object allocations. Affects each plan differently.
- Select a GC plan for MMTk.
- The default max nursery size. This does not affect the actual space we create as nursery. It is only used in the GC trigger check.
- The default min nursery size. This does not affect the actual space we create as nursery. It is only used in the GC trigger check.
- The default stress factor. This is set to the max usize, which means we will never trigger a stress GC for the default value.
- The default nursery space size.